· Dog Grooming By Sadie is a company registered in England at Inside The Paw Wash at 84 Market Street, Hindley, Wigan, Wa2 3an
· As the customer you are required to pay a £20 deposit to secure your appointment. This deposit can be rolled over to any and all future appointments if you so wish. This deposit is to secure against any missed or cancelled appointments and will not be refunded unless 48 hours notice of the cancellation of your appointment. If 2 appointments are missed with out cancelling before the 48 notice then the full price of the last missed appointment must be paid before another appointment can be made with a 50% deposit taken.
· If you as the customer arrive 15 or more minuets late , then we can not guarantee that your appointment will still be available .
· Any pets not collected at the agreed upon time of collection will receive an additional charge of £5 for every 30 minutes they are in holding after the agreed upon collection time that will be stated on their booking card.
· Please make sure your pet has been exercised and had time to relieved themselves before entering the salon so they can receive the maximum enjoyment out of their groom and are not stressed needing the toilet.
· Please do not feed your pet 30 minuets before their groom as they may get uncomfortable getting groomed on a full stomach, but you are more than welcome to bring along any treats that they may like.
· It is the customers responsibility to keep their pet up to date with all vaccinations, flea treatments and worming as Dog Grooming By Sadie will not be held responsible for any illnesses or parasites transmitted to your pet that are preventable through regular vaccinations, flea and worming.
· We will not accept any puppies that have not received all of their recommended vaccines by a veterinarian and only 2 weeks after they have received their second vaccine.
· Any dogs that have received a kennel cough vaccine are only able to come into the salon 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine as it is a live vaccine and can be transmittable for up to 2 weeks.
· You must inform the groomer of any medical/behavioural issues your pet may have and may be asked for a letter of your vet stating that your pet is healthy enough to be groomed before the groom is carried out.
· Whilst every care is taken for your pet being groomed, any pet left within Dog Grooming By Sadie is left entirely at the owners risk.
· We will not groom any dog that has been microchipped or vaccinated with in the last 24 hours.
· We have the right to refuse to groom any pet or serve any customer without reason.
· We have the right to cancel or turn away a groom if it would affect the pets welfare to continue or there is a risk of injury to the grooming team.
· Dog Grooming By Sadie will not be held responsible for any loss of personal items or during the appointment.
· Dog Grooming By Sadie will not shave any double coated dogs for cosmetic purposes we will only shave them in the event of serious matting or under a written letter from your vet for medical reasons.
· Dog Grooming By Sadie will not groom any dog that is ,or is crossed with, a Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasilerio, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Saarloos Wolfhound/Wolfdog or any wolf hybrid. We will not groom any dog that must be registered under the Dangerous Dog Act 1991, the Dangerous Dog Act (Amendment) Act 1997 or any further amendments to this Act.
· We will do our best to groom your pet to your requirements, however if your pets coat is excessively matted, the matted coat will be shaved out. Depending on the severity of the matted coat, which will be discussed during your pets consultation, there may be an additional charge in addition to the grooming price, with targeted de-matting (such as under the legs and behind the ears) at £5 or general de-matting over the body at £10 for up to a max of 15 minutes. After 15 minutes it will be recommended to clip off the coat for the welfare of the pet per our matting and clipping policy.
· Due to severe matting it may not be possible to achieve the style you want, Dog Grooming By Sadie’s primary concern is to relieve any distress or discomfort to your pet that they may be experiencing as a result of their severely or excessively matted coat.
· Should your pet arrive heavily matted, due to the time it takes and special care needed to remove this, you will be required to sign a matted dog form, which will be explained by your groomer and carries a minimum £10+ charge depending on the type of matting to the total groom price. You will be made aware of any additional charges during your consultation.
· Pets that are in season, pregnant, having a phantom pregnancy or are currently nursing will not be accepted into the salon.
· If your pet is found to have fleas, we will charge an additional fee of £15 in addition to the cost of your groom, your pet will be bathed in a flea shampoo and the salon to be disinfected.
· If your pet is found to have a tick, we will charge a fee of £3 to remove in addition to the cost of the groom. However we advise if your pet has a tick to see your vet, as they are known carriers of disease and my need further treatment.
· Any pets that are deemed at the discretion of the grooming team to be in need of immediate veterinary attention will be taken to the nearest vets an you agree that you the owner will be liable for any resulting additional costs.
· Any dogs that are aggressive towards a member of the grooming team or another pet in our care then they may need to be muzzled. It is the owners responsibility to inform the groomer if they do not wish for their pet to be muzzled. Refusal may result in the groom not taking place.
· We strongly advise you insure your pet. Whilst we take every reasonable precaution to prevent it, we will not take any responsibility for any loss, injury, death or illness suffered by your pet whilst in our care, except to the extent that we are unable to limit or extend our liability.
· If your pet has been unwell in the last 24 hours or appears unwell at the time of the appointment they will not be accepted into the salon for a groom due to the risk of cross infection to other pets.
· Any complaints with regards to Dog Grooming By Sadie must be directed to the Owner of Dog Grooming By Sadie at Doggroomingbysadie@hotmail.com
· Dog Grooming By Sadie have the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
· You as the customer are responsible for providing honest information to your pets medical/behavioural conditions and any medication they are currently taking in certain circumstances you may be required to supply veterinary confirmation that your pet is in good health to be groomed.
If you have chosen a creative/exotic groom as a grooming preference in your pets profile, you need to be aware of and accept the following.
· End results may be different than expected as dye products will react differently on different coat types, this could affect the vibrancy and shade of the colours.
· Colours may fade over time, and can only be permanently removed by cutting the fur. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, I understand the permanency of the dyes used.
· Only pet safe products should be used at the salon, but I am aware that my pet may have a reaction to the product – even if a patch test is carried out first. If you are concerned about the products used, it is advised you contact the groomer directly before booking to understand which brands they use.
Colour transfer may occur on surfaces, including, but not limited to; clothing and furniture. The salon will not be held responsible for colour transference, nor held liable for the cost of removing colour transfer from surfaces.
By signing this agreement you state that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forward by Dog Grooming By Sadie.